Monday, November 16, 2009

Mon appart!

Here are a few (haha) photos of my HUGE apartment in Fauville-en-caux. Below you will see


My entry hall (I call it the atrium), then, if you turn left,




It's the kitchen!

Follow the kitchen through the other door and into the living room,




Which leads into...

the yoga studio! (It's just an extension of the living room, but it mostly sits empty. Why not do yoga?)

Heading down the hall from the atrium (view here), on the immediate left you will find:


the "toilette" (always in it's own little room in France, separate from the bathroom, which comes later),


the bathroom,


and then, logically, the shower room!


At the end of the hall would be a bedroom, but it is apparently condemned...

I have two huge closets in the hall that you don't need to see because they are boring and empty.

Returning back down the hallway is the guest bedroom (a little sad at the moment, but if you come visit I will get a blow up mattress!)



Then into my bedroom!






I hope you enjoyed the tour. Come visit and see for youself!

No comments:

Post a Comment