Thursday, September 21, 2006

Paris (Pah-reee)

Hello all!

I have spent many fantastic days in France with Morgane and her family, eating well, walking all over Paris, (my favorite activity here) and speaking very bad French with Morgane. It is getting better... practice makes perfect I guess.

The best was last night when we went to a play with Jean Réno super famous French actor) near the Opéra. It was in this old theater that was red and white and gold and very 18th century. Beautiful. The play was incredible; it was about a couple who are divorcing, both funny and tender at the same time.

As I left Orly last night I could see the illuminated Eiffel from my window. Quelle vie.

Bisous,
Katie

3 comments:

  1. OK so first of all, your French was perfectly fine. My family told me how impressed they were. We all wish you luck.
    And also, I've just learnt how to say "mosquito" in italian, it's "zanzara". I thought I should tell you :-)

    Morgane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Katie!
    Morgane gave me this link to your blog! I'll be sure to read it. Best of luck at La Reunion (?) or should I say Bonne Chance or something...
    Maaike

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sup katie! So u like it in reunion eh? that's cool. u are so lucky that like the minute you get there u get a vacation. i have to go through a whole 9 and a half weeks of school to get a vacation. Well hope to talk to you again soon and you be safe k?
    remember eskimo, butterfly.;-)
    Hunter(Mson)

    ReplyDelete